Every cutie needs a tough transporter. Harness the power of Zoomi. Converting from baby hugger through to booster seat for big kids, Zoomi’s a long-haul cuddle. Go shop the well-adjusted all-rounder…
5 Reasons to buy Zoomi
Grows on the Go – No need to buy separates. From small to tall, Zoomi’s there for the full journey - cuddling away, forward facing, fitting front and rear seats.
Awesomely Adjustable – With booster seat conversion, 2 part reversible seat liner with grow-how for extended cuddling and a 5 position head rest - Zoomi’s a growing pillar of security.
Padded Protector - With tummy pad and chest pads plus comfy padded armrests , Zoomi’s a teddy bear really but don’t tell him we said that. Removable washable covers keep the zoom zingy.
Snug Security - Bringing a five-point safety harness with quick release buckle for home time plus layers of padding around a tough core, Zoomi’s a tough nut at the peak of his powers.
Travelling Companion - And when the immortal question was about to be asked “are we nearly there yet?” there was just like a chuckle of Zoomi thanks instead. Job done.
Zoomi is a Group 1/2/3 car seat:. Suitable from 9kg – 36kg (9 months - 12 years approx.)
The Brand New Cosatto Anti-Escape System
It’s here. Another Cosatto first. Car seat harnesses just got a whole new level of security.
- Research shows that more than 70% of children wriggle out of their car seat harnesses, risking severe injury. That’s unacceptable. Cosatto have built the solution.
- The Brand New Cosatto Anti-Escape System has been built working alongside the makers of the original, award-winning ‘5 Point Plus’ harness system.
- In tests, 9 out of 10 children could not wriggle out of their Cosatto Anti-Escape System. That’s a result.
The Cosatto Anti-Escape System. Safer child. Safer you. Safer roads.
Zoomi Group 123 Rev Up (5 Point Plus)
- Suitable from 9kg to 36kg
- (Group 1-2-3)
- Easy to install
- Forward facing
- Universal fitting in both front and rear seats
- 5 point safety harness with quick release buckle
- Compatible with standard 3-point seat belts
- Remove harness to convert into booster seat
- Height adjustable head rest
- Comfy padded armrest
- 2 part reversible seat liner which grows with your child
- Removable and washable covers
- Converts to a high back booster seat for when child gets older
- FREE tummy & chest pads
- FREE 4 year guarantee (UK & Ireland only)
- Conforms to ECE R44/04
Never put a child in a passenger seat fitted with an active front airbag. Airbags are designed to protect adults but can have the opposite effect on children.
Always be sure that your car seat and base are fitted correctly and are compatible with your child and car. Always refer to your instruction manual.
Fit matters. See the Cosatto Car Seat Fit Checker https://www.cosatto.com/car-seat-fit-checker
Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.