Safety on our roads has always been an important issue for the RAC. So teaming up with Cosatto to develop a pioneering car seat packed with the latest safety innovations was an easy decision. The new RAC Come and Go I-Rotate i-Size car seat is your ultimate road-trip hero. Taking your precious passengers from birth to 105cm (approx. 4 years), with ERF, i-Size compliance, exclusive 5 point plus anti-escape system, easy-access rotation and first class comfort features.
5 Reasons to Buy
- Extended Rear Facing (ERF) - The RAC Come and Go i-Rotate is ERF to 105cm (approx. 4 years old) and will grow with your child for extended safety. Why is ERF recommended? In a front-on collision, rear-facing seats distribute force across a much larger area of the back so there’s less pressure on the delicate head, neck and spine.
- Easy Access Rotation - The RAC Come and Go i-Rotate can be rotated to side facing for easy access from a car door with the simple push of a button. No more stretching and leaning in when lifting baby out or when doing up the harness. RAC Come and Go i-Rotate locks easily into the position you need.
- Safe and Secure – The contoured seat has secure ISOFIX fitting points and force-absorbing construction. Deep side wing panels and energy absorbing foam padded liners provide side-impact protection. It also has an exclusive 5 point plus anti-escape system. This seat complies with i-Size (R129) safety standard.
- Comfort and Safety – The RAC Come and Go i-Rotate car seat combines first class comfort with security thanks to plush padding, removable new-born wedge, laid-back reclining seat and adjustable headrest for growing on the go. Plus, clever parent-friendly extras such as the simple no-rethread adjustable harness and a one-hand easy adjust system make the RAC Come and Go i-Rotate easy-to-use, while the pop-off washable liner will keep RAC Come and Go i-Rotate sparkling.
- 4-Year Guarantee – RAC Come and Go i-Rotate comes with an industry-leading 4 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
Never put a child in a passenger seat fitted with an active front airbag. Airbags are designed to protect adults but can have the opposite effect on children.
Always be sure that your car seat and base are fitted correctly and are compatible with your child and car. Always refer to your instruction manual.
Fit matters. See the Cosatto Car Seat Fit Checker https://www.cosatto.com/car-seat-fit-checker
Try to keep journeys for newborn babies up to 4 weeks old no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.
RAC Come and Go I-Rotate I-Size Car Seat
- From birth to 105cm (4 years old approx.)
- Extended rearward-facing (ERF) to 105cm (4 years old approx.)
- Forward facing from 76cm (15 months approx.) to 105cm (4 years old approx.)
- Complies with R129 / i-Size standard
- Designed and tested for your newborn right through to 105 cm (4 years old approx.)
- Evolves with your child. One hand easy-adjust headrest height for the perfect fit.
- Seat rotates for easy access to your child from the car door. Always drive with seat in fixed position. Seat rotation is for stationary use only.
- Rotate lock indicator makes sure you are locked in the correct position.
- Easy-access rotate button.
- Side impact tested. Energy absorbing foam padded liners.
- Fitted with ISOFIX points and support leg with fit indicator.
- Includes patented 5 point plus anti-escape system.
- Multi-position seat recline for comfort.
- Quick-release auto-adjustable 5 point safety harness distributes forces over the body.
- Luxury padded fabrics.
- Padded removable seat liner and newborn seat insert.
- Anti-slip chest pads and tummy pad included.
- Removable washable soft goods. You’ll thanks us.
- Industry leading free 4 year guarantee.